How would you like to win $1,000 in cash? If you are a raving “Mad SEO Scientist“, that cash can be yours!
We’re celebrating the launch of MySEOCommunity.com with an awesome guest blogging contest. In addition to cash, you should take part in the contest because it offers:
- Lots of great SEO related prizes
- An awesome platform & community for your writing
- The ability to network with your fellow SEO pros
- An ideal opportunity for increasing RSS subscribers
Speaking of great prizes, we’re offering:
- $1,000 in cash to the first place winner
- A Lifetime premium membership to MyBlogGuest.com
- Over $2000. in total cash prizes
Now, check out all the kick-ass sponsors and what you can win!
Next Digital is Asia/Pacific’s largest full-service digital agency. They specialise in creative, marketing, strategy and technology, leading the new digital age to discover what’s next! Digital Marketing
WordStream, provider of ppc software and a better Google Keyword tool
Search Engine Marketing Group SEO Link Building services
Julie Joyce www.LinkFishMedia.com
Doc Sheldon The Clinic
Create amazing blog using our Awesome Thesis Child Themes
A professional website design copmany Helping you create a unique brand image
ShellShock UK: Content Based Link Building Strategies
Ash Buckles www.SEO.com
Brian Waraksa Houston Internet marketing
Jacob Share Group Writing Projects
Ajeet Khurana About the Web
The people at Top Web Design Schools, a directory of web related college programs
Customer Paradigm Magento Developers
BestGardenGifts.com Best Garden Gifts
HotTubVariety.com Hot Tub Reviews
EarthCareGreenhouses.com Wholesale Greenhouses
GoGardenGuides.com Home & Garden Social Bookmarking
USA Greenhouse Store Greenhouses
Bob Jones Perth SEO
NewsPuff.com News Puff
MiniGreenhouseKits.com Commercial Greenhouses Supplies
OurCrazyDeals.com Our Crazy Deals
www.Zoomit.com Canadian News
David Leonhardt SEO Ottawa
John McElborough SEO Agency
Milan Matchev Travel Directory
Contest Media Partners
Free Blogengage Account $29.95 Value blogengage.com
Ana Hoffman www.TrafficGenerationCafe.com/
Non-cash SEO Prizes
David Harry A full years membership at SEO Dojo, a value of $250.SEO Training Dojo
Lifetime membership to: My Blog Guest. MyBlogGuest.com is the free guest post exchange community where users meet to exchange guest posts and network.
Link-Assistant.Com SEO PowerSuite Enterprise (max. functionality license) SEO tools
SEMrush.com – the best tool to spy on your competitors ($210 value) www.semrush.com
WebSEOAnalytics.com 1 Year subscription to their Professonal SEO tools
www.Hostgator.com 1 Year Business web hosting
If you think you’ve got what it takes to cook up an awesome post, here’s what you need to do:
- Register for an account on the blog so you can submit your post for review. Please fill in all of your profile information including byline w/ links. If you don’t have a Gravatar, please get one. You may have up to 3 links in your byline. While you are at it go ahead and register for an account on the SEO community, because of course you’ll want to promote your post there too!
- You must submit your post by March 5th 2012
- Your post must be original content that you personally wrote. (no ghost writing in other words)
- You will need a Paypal account as this is how we are gong to pay you your cashola!
- On the day your post is published, you must write a post on your blog about the contest that contains a link to the official contest post and links to all of the sponsors. Click here to get a pre-formatted text document of the contest sponsors. Feel free to hotlink the images from our server.
- Take a gander at our guest blogging guidelines on Search Engine Marketing Group. The same rules will apply to guest posts here.
- You may have relevant links in the body of your content, but limit self serving links to your byline or you will be severely Gman slapped :-p
- Your byline must have a gravatar. Please use an image of yourself and not a logo.
- Keep your post topics on things suchs as SEO, link building, Internet marketing, PPC, local SEO social media and blogging tips are all acceptable topics. If you are not sure if your topic is acceptable just ask me.
- Write a kick-ass post
- Write a promotional post about the contest to help spread the word in the blogosphere.
- Add Sponsors’ links to your promotional post. The sponsors are the ones making the cash prizes possible, so let’s show them some love!
- Your contest submission will be judged first and foremost on the quality and style of your content. Usefulness etc
- Be sure to interact with and respond to your commentators, because this will help you win in the event of a tie breaker. Keep in mind that ambiguous and/or spammy comments will not help you one bit.
- Spread the word about your post through all of your social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, MySEOCommunity,Google+ etc). A lot of value will be placed on your entry’s number of Tweets & overall social media promotion.This will help you win in the event of a tiebreaker!
- Bear in mind the sooner you submit your post the more time you’ll have to promote it. Self explanatory eh?
Now what are you waiting for you Mad SEO Scientists?! Let the games begin! Woot! :-p
If you have any questions about the contest, feel free to contact me directly. I’m searchengineguy on Skype and @the_gman on Twitter. You can also email me at gweber at sem-group.net.